- Download, print, and keep the printables in your computer.
- Use the printed (finished) items personally (for sending greeting cards, writing letter, keeping notes, creating name tags for your kids, etc).
- Use the printed (finished) items for celebrations at home or school (birthday parties, tea parties, graduation celebration, baby shower parties, etc).
- Share the printed (finished) items to close friends and relatives at no charge.
- Sell a small quantity of the printed (finished) items at local, school, or charity bazaar.
- Share the link to this page online using the credits below.
You May Not:
- Post the printables as downloadable items in any blog/ website. You can, however, post the printables as your own photos (print them first then take a photo of you using the printables).
- Sell the printables online, digitally or as printed (finished) items, such as in etsy etc.
- Sell the printed (finished) items through a publishing company in a mass.
- Collect or incorporate the printables with other scrapbooking stuffs to make new products and share/ sell them online.
Please give a proper credit if you use my printables and show them in any blog/ website. Link the title of the printables directly to the post URLS where you download them. For example: